Thursday, December 30, 2010

The End of an Era

The day has finally come dolls...
It's time for me to hang up my seven-inch, silver, strappy stilettos because my days of gallivanting down the Strip as a single girl are officially over. Finito.
That's right, Bear (finally) proposed. After three years together he popped the question Christmas Eve on a perfectly romantic horse-drawn sleigh ride...

... and I've even got the rock to prove it...


I am beyond thrilled about entering this new chapter of my life (tentatively titled "A Pretty Girl's Guide to... Marriage?). Not so surprisingly, I have already encountered my first "that would only happen to you" moment involving the forthcoming nuptials. Can't wait to tell you about it lovelies, but I've got a Stella-puppy that needs some lovin'.
Until next time dolls... Tanti Baci!! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. You, your Mother and aunt, your Bridal Brigade, the warmth, the laughter, the tears, the lunch, the freezing cold, the Mimosa's, the gowns, Kleinfeld,The Mimosa's, your dear friends, the home made Limoncello, The Ohio Cleveland chocs, I will NEVER ever forget the meeting, the magic Huge Hugs your DESIGNER at lARGE XX

    ReplyDelete